Coney Island Preparatory Public Charter SchoolCharter
- Location: 501 West Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11224
- Phone: 718-513-6951
- Fax: 718-513-6955
School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Brittany Harper, Principal
- How to report student-to-student discrimination, sexual and other harassment, intimidation, and bullying
- Shares building with other schools
- District Borough Number
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- K303 - 501 West Avenue
- K281 - 8787 24 Avenue
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Snapshot provides families with a summary of each school. The data captures the schools learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Snapshot - K-8
- School Quality Snapshot - High School
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement.
- School Quality Guide - K-8
- School Quality Guide - High School
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard - K-8
- School Performance Dashboard - High School
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- K281�180 6 Avenue�Partially Accessible
- 1 out of 10�There is general access to at least some of the ground floor through an accessible entrance, although not all spaces contained within the ground floor may be accessible. There are no accessible bathrooms or classrooms.
- View BAP Report
- Building 2
- K303�521 West Avenue�Fully Accessible
- 9 out of 10�All educational primary function areas within the building are accessible, although minor barriers may be present throughout the building where there is pre-1992 construction.�
- View BAP Report