Data and Reports
The Department of Education develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- Additional resources, like Family Guides to the Snapshot explaining the information included, and translated Snapshot templates are available on the School Quality Page.
- Additional reports available below range from school budget information to facilities reports about your child’s building.
School Quality and Performance
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement.
- School Quality Guide - K-8
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard - K-8
- New York State Education Department School Report Card
If you need a place to go to school now, learn how to register, where to go, and what you need to bring on our New Students page. If you want to change schools, learn more on our Transfers page. Charter schools use a separate enrollment process; find out how to enroll in charter schools on the Learn About Charter Schools page.