Bridges: A School for Exploration and EquityDistrict
School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Danielle Scott, Principal
- Parent Coordinator
- Sergio Borrero
- Respect for All Liaison
- Wilfredo Ubardo
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Liaison
- Cara Spitzer
- How to report student-to-student discrimination, sexual and other harassment, intimidation, and bullying
- 504 Coordinator
- Danielle Scott
- Shares building with other schools
- District Borough Number
Superintendent and District Contacts
- Meghan Dunn
- 355 Park Place, Brooklyn, NY 11238
- Education Council President
- Cynthia McKnight
- Education Council Phone
- 718-857-3149 x 1212
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
- Pathways To Care
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center: 718-963-7923
- For expedited connection to care, please coordinate referrals with your child's school by: (1) calling the school building number; (2) asking to speak with a School Social Worker or Counselor; and (3) requesting mental health services for your child through the Pathways to Care program.
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- K580 - 105 Tech Place
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- Menu Service Specifics
- Breakfast Time: 7:30 AM-10:30 AM
- Lunch Time: 10:30 AM-1:30 PM
- Food Service Manager: Julissa Thompson
- Kitchen Phone Number: 718-858-3029
- See what's on the menu:
- DOH Inspection Report
- For School Specific Admission Information
- Browse NYC Schools on MySchools.nyc
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Snapshot provides families with a summary of each school. The data captures the schools learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Snapshot - Middle School
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement.
- School Quality Guide - Middle School
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard - Middle School
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- K580�901 Classon Avenue�Partially Accessible
- 7 out of 10�At least one elevator provides service to all floors in the building, including most classrooms on each floor. Accessible bathrooms exist on at least one other floor in addition to the ground floor accessible bathroom(s). Certain public assembly areas or classrooms may not be accessible due to changes in elevation or other barriers.
- View BAP Report