Manhattan International High SchoolDistrict
- Location: 317 East 67 Street, Manhattan, NY 10065
- Phone: 212-517-6728
- Fax: 212-517-7147
- School Website
School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Gladys Rodriguez,Principal
- Parent Coordinator
- Carolina Cedano
- Respect for All Liaison
- Allison Finiasz
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Liaison
- Madelin Zambrana-Gonzal
- How to report bullying
- 504 Coordinator
- Madelin Zambrana-Gonzal
- Shares building with other schools
- District Borough Number
Superintendent and District Contacts
- Alan Cheng
- Family Support Coordinator
- Stephanie Henriquez Torib
- 335 Adams Street, Brooklyn, Ny 11201
- Education Council President
- Karen Wang
- Education Council Phone
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
- School Based Health Center with Mental Health Services
- Mount Sinai Adolescent: 212-988-1876
- Pathways To Care
- Gouverneur Healthcare Service: 212-238-7820
- For expedited connection to care, please coordinate referrals with your child's school by: (1) calling the school building number; (2) asking to speak with a School Social Worker or Counselor; and (3) requesting mental health services for your child through the Pathways to Care program.
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- M480 - 317 East 67 Street
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- Menu Service Specifics
- Breakfast Time: 8:00 AM-9:30 AM
- Lunch Time: 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
- Food Service Manager: Shameka Watson
- Kitchen Phone Number: 646-971-3377
- See what's on the menu:
- DOH Inspection Report
- For School Specific Admission Information
- Browse NYC Schools on MySchools.nyc
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Guide High School
- Quality Review Report
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- 2019-20 Reports
- 2014-15 Reports
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard - High School
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- M480 - 85-15 258 Street - Partially Accessible
- 4 out of 10 - The ground floor is fully accessible, including all public assembly spaces present on the ground floor. At least one accessible bathroom and one accessible general education classroom exist on the ground floor.
- View BAP Report