Chelsea Career and Technical Education High SchoolDistrict
- Location: 131 Avenue Of The Americas, Manhattan, NY 10013
- Phone: 212-925-1080
- Fax: 212-941-7934
- School Website
School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Jaivelle Reed,Principal
- Parent Coordinator
- Jairo Arauz,Claudia Maxwell
- Respect for All Liaison
- Althea Eboh
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Liaison
- Althea Eboh
- How to report bullying
- 504 Coordinator
- Shaharizan Perez
- Shares building with other schools
- District Borough Number
Superintendent and District Contacts
- Gary Beidleman
- Family Support Coordinator
- Elizabeth Ruiz
- 333 7 Avenue, Manhattan, Ny 10001
- Education Council President
- Karen Wang
- Education Council Phone
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
- Pathways To Care
- Gouverneur Healthcare Service: 212-238-7820
- For expedited connection to care, please coordinate referrals with your child's school by: (1) calling the school building number; (2) asking to speak with a School Social Worker or Counselor; and (3) requesting mental health services for your child through the Pathways to Care program.
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- M615 - 131 Avenue Of The Americas
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- Menu Service Specifics
- Breakfast Time: 7:30 AM-8:15 AM
- Lunch Time: 10:45 AM-11:20 AM
- Food Service Manager: Tifany Gutierrez
- Kitchen Phone Number: 212-966-1773
- See what's on the menu:
- DOH Inspection Report
- For School Specific Admission Information
- Browse NYC Schools on MySchools.nyc
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Guide High School
- Quality Review Report
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- 2017-18 Reports
- 2014-15 Reports
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard - High School