Children's Aid Society's P.S. 5 Early Childhood ProgramNYCEEC
- Location: 3703 10 Avenue, Manhattan, NY, 10034
- Phone: 212-567-5787
School Contacts and Information
- Day Length
- Full day
- District Borough Number
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
- For School Specific Admission Information
- Browse NYC Schools on MySchools.nyc
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Guide - Pre-K