School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Ana Cruz,Principal;Claubentz Dieujuste,Principal;Josette Fleury-Douglas,Principal
- How to report bullying
- Shares building with other schools
- District Borough Number
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- Q400 - 156-10 BAISLEY BOULEVARD
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- Q400 - 156-10 BAISLEY BOULEVARD - Fully Accessible
- 9 out of 10 - All educational primary function areas within the building are accessible, although minor barriers may be present throughout the building where there is pre-1992 construction.
- View BAP Report