- Pre-K Program Features
- Program - Code: Full-Day Program - 31RAFSFDPK -
- Meals included: Lunch/Snack or Snacks
- Playspace: Indoor/Outdoor - Onsite - Playspace
- Uniforms: Contact program
Data and Reports
The Department of Education develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- Additional resources, like Family Guides to the Snapshot explaining the information included, and translated Snapshot templates are available on the School Quality Page.
- Additional reports available below range from school budget information to facilities reports about your child’s building.
If you need a place to go to school now, learn how to register, where to go, and what you need to bring on our New Students page. If you want to change schools, learn more on our Transfers page. Charter schools use a separate enrollment process; find out how to enroll in charter schools on the Learn About Charter Schools page.