School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Zulma Valladares, Principal
- Parent Coordinator
- Jasmine Flores
- Respect for All Liaison
- Andrea Elizalde
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Liaison
- Susanna Cruz
- How to report student-to-student discrimination, sexual and other harassment, intimidation, and bullying
- Shares building with other schools
- District Borough Number
- Students from this school will go to summer school at the following location(s): (If you see multiple locations, contact your home school or call 311 for more information.)
- P.S./M.S. 194
- Program: Summer Rising
- 1514 Olmstead Avenue, Bronx, NY, 10462
- Grades: 0k - 08
- Dates: 07/05/2022 - 08/19/2022
- 08:00AM - 06:00PM
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- X194 - 2365 Waterbury Avenue
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- Menu Service Specifics
- Breakfast Time: 8:30 AM-8:45 AM
- Lunch Time: 10:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Food Service Manager: Donett Beckford-Reynolds
- Kitchen Phone Number: 718-892-2467
- See what's on the menu:
- DOH Inspection Report
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Snapshot provides families with a summary of each school. The data captures the schools learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Snapshot - K-8
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement.
- School Quality Guide - K-8
- Quality Review Report
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- Quality Review Report 2016-2017
- Quality Review Report 2014-2015
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard - K-8
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- X194 - 2365 Waterbury Avenue - Fully Accessible
- 10 out of 10 - All educational primary function areas within the building are accessible. The building either has a construction date of 1992 or after, or represents a building where major alterations, additions or remediations have been made to pre-1992 construction to provide full accessibility.
- View BAP Report