One World Middle School at EdenwaldDistrict
- Location: 3750 Baychester Avenue, Bronx, NY 10466
- Phone: 718-515-6780
- Fax: 718-515-6785
School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Patricia Wynne,Principal
- Parent Coordinator
- Damion Gaynor,Lisa Grant Lynch
- Respect for All Liaison
- Katrina Blocker
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Liaison
- Claudette Edwards
- How to report bullying
- 504 Coordinator
- Rose Capezuti
- Shares building with other schools
- District Borough Number
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
- School-Based Mental Health Clinic
- Montefiore Medical Center
- School Based Health Center with Mental Health Services
- Montefiore Medical Center: 718-654-5509
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- X142 - 3750 BAYCHESTER AVENUE
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- Menu Service Specifics
- Breakfast Time: 8:00 AM-8:30 AM
- Lunch Time: 10:00 AM-11:30 AM
- Food Service Manager: Rilwan Danmola
- Kitchen Phone Number: 718-231-0100
- See what's on the menu:
- DOH Inspection Report
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Snapshot provides families with a summary of each school. The data captures the schools learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Snapshot Middle
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement
- School Quality Guide Middle
- Quality Review Report
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- 2019-20 Reports
- 2015-16 Reports
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard Middle