Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings have been surveyed for ventilation. The DOE will make repairs or improvements prior to Monday, September 21, and/or will close any rooms not repaired by that date.
- X475 - 99 Terrace View Avenue
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- School Building Ventilation Survey Page
Free Student Meals
- The New York City Department of Education serves free breakfast and lunch to all NYC students.
- For Students Eating In School
- See what’s on the menu:
- For Students Take-Out Meals
- Free breakfast and lunch meals are available for all NYC students at select locations
- Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 12:00pm
- No registration, ID, or documentation required
- No dining space is available, so meals must be eaten off premises
- Parents and guardians may pick up meals for their children
- See above links for what’s on the menu
- See link below to find a takeout location near you:
- Find a Free Meal Location
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Snapshot is data that captures the school’s learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the current and prior school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Snapshot - High School
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement.
- School Quality Guide - High School
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard - High School
- New York State School Report
- The New York State Education Department (NYSED) reports educational data so all interested parties can be better informed as they work to advance student achievement.
- New York State Education Department School Report Card
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- X475 - 99 Terrace View Avenue - Partially Accessible
- 6 out of 10 - At least one elevator or lift provides access to several floors other than the ground floor, including the main corridors and most spaces connected to them. Access to additional floors may not necessarily include additional accessible bathrooms or public assembly spaces due to changes in elevation or other barriers.
- View BAP Report