- School Leader
- Suheil Pimentel, I.A. Principal
- Parent Coordinator
- Aniya Abuawadeh
- Respect for All Liaison
- Lorena Sjogren
- How to report bullying
- School Hours
- Shares building with other schools
- Pre-K Program Features
- Program: Full day
- Meals Included: Contact program directly for details
- Playspace: Please contact site for more information
- Early drop off available: Contact program about extended hours
- Late pick up available: Contact program about extended hours
- District Borough Number
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- View Menus
- Breakfast Time: 8:00 AM-9:15 AM
- Lunch Time: 11:30 AM-12:30 PM
- Cafeteria Manager: Ms. Sharon Fullerton
- Cafeteria Phone Number: 718-299-7217
- Cafeteria Supervisor: Mrs. Lorna Williams (LWilliams2@schools.nyc.gov)
- Menus Served: Breakfast in the Classroom Combo Menu, K-8 Lunch Menu
- DOH Inspection Report
Data and Reports
The Department of Education develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- Additional reports available below range from school budget information to facilities reports about your child’s building.
If you need a place to go to school now, learn how to register, where to go, and what you need to bring on our New Students page. If you want to change schools, learn more on our Transfers page. Charter schools use a separate enrollment process; find out how to enroll in charter schools on the Learn About Charter Schools page.