- School Leader
- Dianne Gounardes, Early Childhood Director
- Pre-K Assistant Principal
- Danielle Bennett
- Pre-K Site Coordinator
- Connie Pitsoulis
- Vicki Arcaro
- Pre-K Program Features
- Meals Included: Breakfast/Lunch
- Playspace: Indoor/Outdoor onsite playspace
- Daily Start Time: 8:20 AM
- Daily End Time: 2:40 PM
- Early Drop Off Available: Contact Program
- Late Pick Up Available: No
Data and Reports
The Department of Education develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- Additional reports available below range from school budget information to facilities reports about your child’s building.
If you need a place to go to school now, learn how to register, where to go, and what you need to bring on our New Students page. If you want to change schools, learn more on our Transfers page. Charter schools use a separate enrollment process; find out how to enroll in charter schools on the Learn About Charter Schools page.