Below please find the school utilization proposals to be voted on at the April 18, 2023 Panel for Educational Policy meeting.
All joint public hearings ahead of the PEP will be held via teleconference.
- The teleconference virtual hearing room will open 30 minutes before the Joint Public Hearing is scheduled to begin at 6:00 PM.
- Before the hearing, you may visit the following website to confirm you are able to join the teleconference on your equipment: https://learndoe.org/districtplanning/tech-check/
- If you are unable to attend the hearing over the internet through the above link, you may use the unique direct phone line option listed below.
On this page is the date of the Joint Public Hearings as well as the contact information for the proposals. Oral and written comment on the proposals will be accepted from January 27, 2023 through April 17, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. The Public Notices and additional documents for these proposals can be found by clicking the "View all documents for this proposal" link below.
The Proposed Opening and Co-location of P811Q@Q156, a New Site of Existing District 75 School P.S. Q811 (75Q811) with P.S. 156 Laurelton (29Q156) and Queens United Middle School (29Q289) in Building Q156 Beginning in the 2023-2024 School Year
- Contact: Reba Lichtenstein, 212-374-7621, D29Proposals@schools.nyc.gov
- Joint Public Hearing Date:
- Monday, February 27 at 6PM
- To join teleconference: