The New York City Department of Education is committed to making three free meals available daily for all NYC children.
- Beginning March 23, meals will be distributed at more than 400 sites across the city.
- Three meals a day, including breakfast, will be available to all NYC children
- Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 1:30 pm at locations across the city.
- Use our site lookup tool to find a location near you!
How to Pick Up a Meal
- No registration, ID, or documentation required.
- All three meals a day may be picked up at the same time.
- No dining space is available, so meals must be eaten off premises.
- Parents and guardians may pick up meals for their children.
Dates, locations, and menus are subject to change.