Below please find the school utilization proposal to be voted on at the January 27, 2021.
All joint public hearings ahead of the PEP will be held via teleconference.
- The teleconference virtual hearing room will open 30 minutes before the Joint Public Hearing is scheduled to begin at 6:00 PM.
- Before the hearing, you may visit the following website to confirm you are able to join the teleconference on your equipment: https://learndoe.org/odp/tech-check/
- If you are unable to attend the hearing over the internet through the above link, you may use the unique direct phone line option listed below.
Below please find the school utilization proposal to be voted on at the January 27, 2021 Panel for Educational Policy Meeting. On this page is the date of the joint public hearing as well as the contact information for the proposal. Oral and written comment on the proposal will be accepted from December 11, 2020 through January 26, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. The Public Notice and additional documents for this proposal can be found by clicking the "View Documents" link below.
The Proposed Temporary Re-siting of P.S./M.S. 47 Chris Galas (27Q047) from Building Q047 to Building Q593 Beginning in the 2020-2021 School Year.
- Panel Status: APPROVED
- Contact: Rebecca Lichtenstein, 212-374-7621, D27Proposals@schools.nyc.gov
- Joint Public Hearing Date:
- Monday, January 11 at 6PM
- Dial 929-205-6099 (Toll Free) and enter Webinar ID: 701-564-443.
- For Spanish, dial 888-475-4499 (Toll Free) and enter PIN 735-255-0102.
View all documents for this proposal.