Below please find the school utilization proposal to be voted on at the November 29, 2023 Panel for Educational Policy meeting.
The joint public hearing ahead of the PEP will be held via teleconference.
- The teleconference virtual hearing room will open 30 minutes before the Joint Public Hearing is scheduled to begin at 6:00 PM.
- Before the hearing, you may visit the following website to confirm you are able to join the teleconference on your equipment: https://learndoe.org/districtplanning/tech-check/
- If you are unable to attend the hearing over the internet through the above link, you may use the unique direct phone line option listed below.
On this page is the date of the joint public hearing as well as the contact information for the proposal. Oral and written comment on the proposal will be accepted from October 13, 2023 through November 28, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. The Public Notice and additional documents for this proposal can be found by clicking the "View all documents for this proposal" link below.
The Proposed Grade Truncation of P.S. 153 Maspeth (24Q153) from a K-6 School to a K-5 School in Building Q153 in the 2024-2025 School Year
- Contact: Rhea Cumberbatch, 212-374-7621, D24Proposals@schools.nyc.gov
- Joint Public Hearing Date:
- Wednesday, November 15 at 6PM
- To join teleconference:
- Dial 646-828-7666 and enter meeting ID 160-636-7894#.
- For Spanish, dial 646-964-1167 and enter meeting ID 160-976-6510#.
- For Polish, dial 646-828-7666 and enter meeting ID 161-564-8166#.
View all documents for this proposal.