Students leaving the DOE in June 2021 or over the summer, must return their iPads.
- Seniors must return the iPads before they graduate.
- If your child leaves the DOE before the start of school in September 2021, please arrange to get the iPad back to the school or see below for other return options.
If you are returning to a DOE school, DOE Pre-K or 3-K program (NYCEEC/FCC/ EarlyLearn), or are participating in a NYCDOE program in a non-public or charter school in fall of 2021 you do NOT need to return the DOE iPad to us at this time.
- Any elementary or middle school students who are moving up to new schools also hold onto their iPads.
Return the iPad to Your School
Take the iPad back to the last school you attended at the DOE . Please make sure to give it to the Principal, Assistant Principal, Parent Coordinator, School Point of Contact for Technology (SPOC) or other person at the school who is in charge of technology.
Return the iPad to a UPS Store
You can bring your DOE-loaned iPad, plus all the accessories, to a The UPS Store® to get it back to us at no cost to you, and we will reassign it to another student who needs a device.
- Locate the nearest participating location by either of the following two options:
- Go to theupsstore.com/locations, enter address information and choose the most convenient location
- Or call 800.789.4623 and select Option2 for the nearest The UPS Store® location
- Please take this document to The UPS Store location and tell the associate you are part of the Corporate Retail Solutions program for NTT Data and the NYC Department of Education.
- Let them know you are returning a Student iPad.
- The associate will ask for your Student ID Number and package your iPad as well as any accessories (charger, cable, and protective case) for return.
If you need special arrangements to return the iPad, please email us and we will assist you.
Thank you for participating in the DOE iPad program and we wish you luck in your next educational endeavor.