P.S. 132 The Conselyea SchoolDistrict
- Location: 320 Manhattan Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Phone: 718-599-7301
- Fax: 718-599-7417
School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Beth Lubeck,Principal
- Parent Coordinator
- Yvonne Bach
- Respect for All Liaison
- Stephanie Korotz
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Liaison
- Beatrice Vazquez
- How to report bullying
- 504 Coordinator
- Ethel Mogielnicki
- Not shared
- District Borough Number
Superintendent and District Contacts
- David Cintron
- Family Support Coordinator
- Lydia Ruiz Ferreira
- 215 Heyward Street, Brooklyn, Ny 11206
- Education Council President
- Tajh Sutton
- Education Council Phone
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- K132 - 320 MANHATTAN AVENUE
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- See what's on the menu:
- DOH Inspection Report
- For School Specific Admission Information
- Browse NYC Schools on MySchools.nyc
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement
- School Quality Snapshot Middle School
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Snapshot provides families with a summary of each school. The data captures the schools learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Guide Middle School
- Quality Review Report
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- 2015-16 Reports
- 2013-14 Reports
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard Middle School
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- K132 - 131 Irwin Street - Fully Accessible
- 9 out of 10 - All educational primary function areas within the building are accessible, although minor barriers may be present throughout the building where there is pre-1992 construction.-
- View BAP Report