Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
- School-Based Mental Health Clinic
- Jewish Board for Children and Family Services (JBFCS): 212-632-4700
- Community School
- Kathleen Shamwell: 212-228-8730, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pathways To Care
- Gouverneur Healthcare Service: 212-238-7820
- For expedited connection to care, please coordinate referrals with your child's school by: (1) calling the school building number; (2) asking to speak with a School Social Worker or Counselor; and (3) requesting mental health services for your child through the Pathways to Care program.
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- M015 - 333 East 4 Street
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- Menu Service Specifics
- Breakfast Time: 8:40 AM-9:00 AM
- Lunch Time: 10:10 AM-12:40 PM
- Food Service Manager: Jennifer Febus
- Kitchen Phone Number: 212-228-8730
- See what's on the menu:
- DOH Inspection Report
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Snapshot provides families with a summary of each school. The data captures the schools learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Snapshot - Elementary School
- School Quality Snapshot - Pre-K
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement.
- School Quality Guide - Elementary School
- Quality Review Report
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- Quality Review Report 2016-2017
- Quality Review Report 2015-2016
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard - Elementary School
- Benchmark Reports
- Rise schools are former Renewal schools that have demonstrated sustainable improvement based on a structure that will support future progress.
- Rise Benchmark Update 2017-2018
- Renewal Benchmark Update 2016-2017
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- M015 - 333 East 4 Street - Partially Accessible
- 4 out of 10 - The ground floor is fully accessible, including all public assembly spaces present on the ground floor. At least one accessible bathroom and one accessible general education classroom exist on the ground floor.
- View BAP Report