P.S. 045 Clarence WitherspoonDistrict
- Location: 126-28 150 Street, Queens, NY 11436
- Phone: 718-480-2500
- Fax: 718-480-2505
School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Samantha Severin,Principal
- Parent Coordinator
- Derrick Watson
- Respect for All Liaison
- Sasihana Sampson-Dodd
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Liaison
- Sasihana Sampson-Dodd
- How to report bullying
- 504 Coordinator
- Meghan Sweet
- Not shared
- District Borough Number
Superintendent and District Contacts
- David Norment
- 82-01 Rockaway Boulevard, Queens, Ny 11416
- Education Council President
- Lisa Cooper
- Education Council Phone
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- Q045 - 126-28 150 Street
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- Menu Service Specifics
- Breakfast Time: No Service Requested
- Lunch Time: No Service Requested
- Food Service Manager: Cecilia Ward-Reid
- Kitchen Phone Number: 718-480-2500
- See what's on the menu:
- DOH Inspection Report
- For School Specific Admission Information
- Browse NYC Schools on MySchools.nyc
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement
- School Quality Snapshot Middle School
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Snapshot provides families with a summary of each school. The data captures the schools learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Guide Middle School
- Quality Review Report
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- 2016-17 Reports
- 2014-15 Reports
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard Middle School