School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Pedro Cubero, Principal
- Parent Coordinator
- Ntina Zatse,Rose Ann Arteca,Tarek Alamarie,Warren Kaufman
- Respect for All Liaison
- Adam Pashko
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Liaison
- Jennifer Marsella
- How to report bullying
- Not shared
- District Borough Number
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
- School Based Health Center with Mental Health Services
- Northwell LIJ: 929-232-6100
- Community School
- Ralph Germain: 718-322-0500 Ext: 104, firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- Q480 - 101-01 Rockaway Boulevard
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- Menu Service Specifics
- Breakfast Time: 8:00 AM-9:00 AM
- Lunch Time: 9:46 AM-12:16 PM
- Food Service Manager: Ana Ramirez
- Kitchen Phone Number: 718-322-0500
- See what's on the menu:
- DOH Inspection Report
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Snapshot provides families with a summary of each school. The data captures the schools learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Snapshot - High School
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement.
- School Quality Guide - High School
- Quality Review Report
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- Quality Review Report 2016-2017
- Quality Review Report 2015-2016
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard - High School
- Benchmark Reports
- Rise schools are former Renewal schools that have demonstrated sustainable improvement based on a structure that will support future progress.
- Renewal Benchmark Update 2017-2018
- Renewal Benchmark Update 2016-2017
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- Q480 - 101-01 Rockaway Boulevard - Fully Accessible
- 9 out of 10 - All educational primary function areas within the building are accessible, although minor barriers may be present throughout the building where there is pre-1992 construction.
- View BAP Report
- Building 2
- Q481 - 101-01 Rockaway Boulevard - No Accessibility
- No BAP at this time