P.S. 106 ParkchesterDistrict
- Location: 1514 Olmstead Avenue, Bronx, NY 10462
- Phone: 718-892-1006
- Fax: 718-823-8008
- School Website
School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Eugenia Montalvo, Principal
- Parent Coordinator
- Eugenia Montalvo,Lisa Cedeno,Yalette Garcia
- Respect for All Liaison
- Ava Jackson
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Liaison
- Ava Jackson
- How to report student-to-student discrimination, sexual and other harassment, intimidation, and bullying
- 504 Coordinator
- Judy Diaz
- Not shared
- District Borough Number
Superintendent and District Contacts
- Cristine Vaughan
- 2750 Throop Avenue, Bronx, NY 10469
- Education Council President
- Theresa Roberts
- Education Council Phone
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
Free Student Meals
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- Menu Service Specifics
- Breakfast Time: No Service Requested
- Lunch Time: No Service Requested
- Food Service Manager: Curtis Beckford
- Kitchen Phone Number: 718-892-1006
- See what's on the menu:
- DOH Inspection Report
- For School Specific Admission Information
- Browse NYC Schools on MySchools.nyc
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Snapshot provides families with a summary of each school. The data captures the schools learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Snapshot - Elementary School
- School Quality Snapshot - Pre-K
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement.
- School Quality Guide - Elementary School
- Quality Review Report
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- Quality Review Report 2016-2017
- Quality Review Report 2014-2015
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard - Elementary School
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- X106�977 Fox Street�Fully Accessible
- 10 out of 10�All educational primary function areas within the building are accessible. The building either has a construction date of 1992 or after, or represents a building where major alterations, additions or remediations have been made to pre-1992 construction to provide full accessibility.
- View BAP Report